Yahoo messenger has a very simple and easy to use login interface and it automatically configured itself to my current internet settings. I loved the glass touch that has been newly introduced. It also gave me an option to remember my id and password on this computer so that I wouldn’t have to re-enter them every time when I wanted to use it, but it should be used on personal computer only and not on a cyber cafe PC.
User Friendly Navigation Interface
The navigation interface is very convenient and friendly. It let me categorize my contacts into various groups like friends and family etc. It also had an option where I could set my status and visibility as per my mood and situation. There were some predefined status messages but I liked the feature where I could set my own personal message too. There is also a button which allows me to add contacts with a single click.
There is also a one click search box which allows me to use yahoo search engine with a single click on the messenger itself and thus removes the hassle of opening a new page to use the search feature.
No comments:
Post a Comment